Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Maybe This Is Life


It's been 2 long busy weeks, rushing for assignments and presentations
Burning the midnight fire for all the nights
And the worst thing is I don't feel really happy and satisfy on all the work that I pass up especially group work Sometimes I think group work don't suit me, but in Uni there are more group works than individual work
And there are some people they are good to be friend but not when comes to group
You don't have any expectation on a friend but you have an expectation on a group
I have my own expectation on everything I do, on individual I could do it in anyway I can and all the effort shows But when comes to group work, some of my effort may be wasted and I felt up-sad
If I were the one who waste it I wouldn't felt so bad
I think the major problem is me but I can't help it
I always think if I were to do that alone, many things will be matter, at least the grade that comes out is fair to me
Maybe it's better to find non-friend to be in a group
There would be less conflict but nowadays friends come in groups
All the people work as a group with their friends
It's confusing
To some extend I think I don't belongs to the world that I'm standing but I'm there
Maybe this is what we call Life
3v3