Friday, October 13, 2006

confuse! wondering! disapointed!

If you are working on getting more romance in your life, one of the hardest tasks is to come up with the laundry lists of likes and dislikes that are so prevalent in first date conversation. Today it would be an excellent use of your time to take stock of yourself -- analyze who you are and what you want out of life (and in a partner). Even if you're not looking for a new love, this act of self-inventory will be useful, and it could yield quite a few nice surprises. You rock, and you should realize it.


after the WTC movie... my mood really trun down! went yam char with frens............ can say dinner with my frens... around 1130... n we hang out there quite long!!! n i really cant accept tht some words come from some ppl mouth can make me sad n down to the max......... sad sad sad ........ whole nite dint sleep.......... mayb of the disapointed feeling... make me stay awake whole nite.... im really really tired but y i cant fall a sleep? does tht word really make me so down? is tht word really important really tht " power"?? i m wondering!?? my mind full of ??????????
the above horoscope is on 14 OCT ... really mean alot to me!!!....... sometimes i do believe in horoscope!!!....... friendships among our gang need .................... i dowan to mention la.!

[ To all my close frens... if u guys really care of me worry of me.. pls dont ask me why pls dont ask me about this blog.. i just wan to express my feeling!!!..... sorry sorry n sorry again]

-[cart]-