Friday, October 20, 2006

Hibernation














What happens to me?
Am I still human?
I'm dislike any other human being
They wake up I sleep; they sleep I sleep
I'm like animal in the northern part
As I hibernate
Last Thursday I sleep for the whole night and the whole day of Friday
Forgot how to wake up
I thought it's just because I'm too tired for the week
But this week the same thing happened
And even worse as I actually sleep for 2 days
The moment that I wake up I felt a great headache
My mind my eyes turns into a blur
Then I wonder
Am I really being too tired?
The biggest probability is that there are too many problems arise recently
I felt so pressure and stress
To run a way from facing all those problems and negative feelings
I hibernate
I doubt if 1 day there are too many problems that force me into coma
And then lost in memory











3v3