Sunday, October 08, 2006

Get Well Soon Yan


Angel is praying hard for my friend

Few days ago, Lucy told me that Yan is suffering from a serious haedache and she's currently eating medicine, and maybe will need to go on a serious check-up.
Last night I received a message from Theng (Yan's sis) said that she's in the hospital and waiting for the X-tray report.
This afternoon when I'm out with my family, Lucy told me that Yan need to go on an operation in the evening cause there is something on her neck and she wants to see us. But I'm still outside. When I finally got home Lucy said she's already in the operation room. Too bad we can't manage to see her before the operation.

The only thing that I could do now is pray, wish that she'll recover soon.
Felt worried, hope this bear will bring her a warm care and make her recover even more faster

3v3