Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Aloe Vera Flowers

Have you ever seen Aloe Vera with flowers?
The Aloe Vera plant in my house grew flowers, its something that we rarely see.
Told you all that day and I promise to let you all see the pictures.
Here they are.



This plant has been in my house for more than 10 years.
We actually have it in pair and both grew flowers but too bad someone stolen the other plant away. Pity it lost its partner.
The plants in my house are always being stolen by people.
Can't help, we put it outside of our compound.
Our garden is too small for all the plants.
But did they realise how bad they are?
It's like people have planted it for more than 10 years, watering everyday.
When it grew flowers those people just steal it away. It's like stealing somebody's effort.

Sometimes I wonder what the point of stealing it is.
Can plant exchange for money?
My dad said they steal it to plant it at home.
I curse that plant wouldn't grow after that thief brings it home as the motive is bad.
A bad hearted person wouldn't success to grow anything.
Growing a plant need time to water it and a good heart to take care of it.
3v3