Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brand new house!

Finally i move into my new house in D'sara la...!!!! after so long i din get to online and finally i can online and post....!! haha... but recently im busying with my house things where now i know that alot things need to settle after u move in to new house.... really ALOT..... internet la... Alarm systems, Astro... and more....and now i need to wash my own clothes , clean the whole house.... and cook!!! gosh... really alot task!!!!!! but i kind da enjoy it now coz it's still new..... wait for few months i can sure i will call maid every weekend...!! ahha

I actually putting alot effort in this house where can said 80% of this house is under my control and i need to take 80% of the responsibilities and it's actually very very tired and stress...... even a small matter also i need to handle by my own....!!!!

I'm sick for the last weekend and now im recovered but then during tht moment... i still need to settle TM net... AStro and more...... but after all i got my own nice room to sleep is worth it!!!!!

Still planing to throw a party in my house but wonder should i make it big or just a small party bash???? coz financial problem... hahah!!!!

End of this month im free......and guess i will start working once i done my final exam... i need $$ to go for my graduation holiday!!!!! dunno where but still planing!!!! i wan to have a 100% stress free holiday and relax till the max!!!!!

- c a r t-