Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pre Graduate

Im not official grad yet as result not yet release so is just PRE... hahaha!!! but wish me luck that i can really pass my stage...... im in the working world now, but previously work as freelance, part time, and contract base job..... i do learn smth from there... and monday interview hope tht interview can give me wat i wan...!!!! pray hard..... and one more job offer me with a better benefits but..... i dowan my starting life just to sit in the office.....so considering..!!!!

But... at the same time..... i dunno wat i wan to do now as during exam i told myself i got to do this do tht after my exam done... but now... i sit and think... i forgotten wat i wan to do..... shit lo...!!!!
anyway looking forward for a short trip soon as no time and no $ for me.. im broke, and i need to declare to bank soon!!! ha ha h a

Just wonder why i don have tht excited feeling that im actually grad and i just felt sad or smth... and yet i felt is just a normal routine that wat im doing now...! kind da weird.. i see my fren happily enjoy and celebrate but i just...NTH... mayb clubbing marathon consider my celebration but not with my coll frens is with my gang.... kind da weird hah ha h a

Anyway recently found out this song, is an old song and sang by Oasis but now Boyce Avenue re-sing tht song ....... recall back my youth time with tht song!



-c a r t-