Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day



Dear Daddy,

Happy Father's day to u ...... dunno u can manage to read this or not but i would like to tell my frens here that u are my best dad .......... love u so much !!! although sometimes im bad sometimes in naught and every bad temper towards u but im here to say sorry and forgive me...!

Thanks for everything that u gave me, things tht u educate me... i know im not a good boy to u but i will try my best to be one ! thanks for ya house that u bought for me and thanks for the car that u gave me, whenever i need helps u will be there... thanks!!!! and whatever things that i wan u will try to get it for me.. thanks alot dad! dunno how long i can repay all the things that u spend and waste on me.......

Happy Father's day again to u ... Love ya!

-c a r t-