Monday, June 28, 2010

My First post

Wonder why i name this as First post? well.. is the first post of my New HP NetBook....... after 1 yr of my Tablet lappy now is Netbook... to be honest.... sucks.... just the advantage is light the rest..... small and so hard to see...... i don really like it.... if travel of coz better la...!!!

anyway... im entering to the materialistic world soon.. is real soon..... after grad not even 1 week i found my job and im going to work on this coming WED....... seriously is WED.....!!! but good i dowan to slack around and wasting my time.. i wan to achieve my dream.! today went interview and at nite got their call! efficiency lo!

i got no time to go back visit my gran ma visit my parents and my god parents.... sigh... plan to go back tomorrow morning but end up got a call from them said got to work in WED... so i cant do anything...!!!! just wait for the right time go back hometown !!!!

-c a r t-