Sunday, June 13, 2010

distraction in my mind!!!!


Recently...... im stress with my final exam........ this is a normal routine for students.. and im old enough to become a student.... and yet i still wan to become a students... ha h ah a..... planning for my Master now but......... got to think twice izzit really helpful for me.....izzit worth going for Master? and im really old enough to become a student... sigh.!!!!!!

But of coz... after my exam i got to work st8 away as 2 companies are waiting for me ( hope they still wan me la..) ha ha ha.... but i wan to travel around and rest.. the point is i need $$$ i need alot $$ to settle my house..., sigh!!!! now i know the burden when u have ur own house! pressure.........

Dad keep asking me where i wanna go for holiday but i just dunno how to answer him....... i just told him..... don plan to go anywhere yet! but i wish i can go Aust or Canada to visit frens and cousin......!!!

After Exam i still need to go Ikea, and some Art shop to check out lots of things........and again dunno how much i need to spend on this shopping this time.... sigh... Money is everything now!

I need to work extra hard to achieve my dream before im 30 years old....and i know is hard but i just need to do it......others can do it and Carter also can do it!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha too over confidence ad... later i canot do it than Gone Case! this is part of the motivation for myself le...!!!!
if i really success in this, and im totally out from Msia and stay away from all the " fake" all the " plastic" all the " pigs" all the " wannabe" all the " politics" ........... but i just need time and $$$ to achieve my dream!!!!!!!

sigh... time to sleep la.. hopefully i can sleep well tonite... as i dunno why i cant get a good nite sleep after i move in to this house..............

-c a r t-