Wednesday, May 19, 2010

some updates about me

Wat's up....??? been long time i din really update my blog... ok let me tell u guys wat m i bz with recently! i just done all my assignments and now is revision week..... but before that i would like to share with u guys... last few weeks is really my hard time.... im sick, i got to rush assign , mid term test, my new house need me to check and see see..... furniture shopping, elec. shopping and lots of work i need do all alone! so i dunno how i can handle all this stress and yet now is almost done, just need to clean and wash my house than can move in ad.... yeah!

mean while, i wanted to apologize to my family members where last few weeks i know im wrong as i shouldn't voice up my tone..... and scold u guys.. sorry!!! coz im too stress and sick at the same time!! so i totally blank tht time! SORRY!!!!!! hahaha you know i love you guys rite! ahhaha. But alot mis understanding do happen but just erase it la..!! haha

Cant wait to move in to my new house as my current house now is getting worse, the housemate all getting weird and they even take my car as table, put books on top my car and then just scratch my car bonnet... sigh.. i duno why they din ue brain and think!!! wat if tht is their car and i put my books on top and scratch it? but is ok..... don fucking care!

My car finally repaired and cost me RM 1 K plus service.! but after repair, my house mate eye's got problem treat my car as table...... BONGOK! why The One Acc. Student are so..... WEIRD!

next week.... i can predict is gonna be a very very very tired week as furniture and everything gonna be fix into the house! i need to stand by to settle all the work!

Exam is just around the corner. i give myself 1 week holiday to settle my house after tht, i gonna start study for my Final sem paper! wish me luck frens... ahaha i really need it!