Monday, May 03, 2010

Special for Idiot you

I'm so " kind" Enough to FUCK YOU ok..... ( u wan to be fake.. let's be fake together!)



Dear jerk! I dunno how " Drama" u are outside there, i dunno wat advertisement u had done for me, i dunno wat fucking fake news u reported, and i dunno how many people u lie to them and being fake in front of them..... all this is ur prob and it involve me as well but i don fucking care as u are already HISTORY to me yet a stranger to me as well~!

But i really pity all the frens that around u jerk.. coz they are brain washed by u u know.. where eventually u are just a " DRAMA QUEEN" gosh... so suit u! but is ok... over all after so long, i NOW... u see NOW... only realize u are such a good " actor" such a good " liar" , u can lie the whole world successfully but u cant lie to ya self, i dunno will u felt guilty after u created all the Fucking fake news and fake drama! ARE U TIRED??? humph guess u are enjoying mayb! ha ha ha !

Watever is it, i just wan to tell u ... one day... really one day u will deserve wat I've been tru all the hard time.! u can continue to wear ur fake mask around but in ur heart u know urself, u know the truth u know every single things u did! if u felt doing this u will be happy 4ever, than go ahead, i don mind u " used " me to gain ur happiness, as this is not the first time! yet, i can make people happy as well!

Anyway .... MAY GOD BLESS U IDIOT!

-c a r t-