Thursday, April 29, 2010

Accident

My leng chai baby black leopard got a DEEP DEEP hole on his face!

Thursday 29 april 2010. morning i m out to sent my laptop for repair and than after repair just meet up frens in hartamas for lunch.... and after lunch heading back home.....

On the way back, there are 2 lorry in front me... and one of the lorry carrying Wood, and so happen the wood drop off from the lorry and the second lorry go tru it and then... this is the interesting part.. The wood fly up high and then come towards my car...... OMG i really shock and break than scare the car behind will hit me so i change lane ( but luckily the car beside me stop for me also) but still my bumper hit by the wood..... if i din change lane than i will be in News paper cover page.." death hit by the Wood in D'sara height" LOL..... sounds like final destination? yes i smth like tht!

i'm so scare tht time but i still chase the lorry and honk him but he is like dunno anything no respond at all so i give up and continue back to LDP with worry kind da feeling. than i stop by Shell and pump petrol.. and i see my car......... Ouch pain in the heart! and i called my parents, they all just ask me go back home and sleep don worry and don care.! hahaha than i just back home lo.. i called my sis and told her... she said im the second 1 who got accident... the first 1 is her fren..... sigh....... wat a day... really wat a bad bad day!

but thank god im still alive!!! but shock la... really my heart and come out man tht time! ahhaha

-c a r t-