Thursday, April 22, 2010

the recent me...

recently im busying with my final assign due date, my new house renovation, my final exam as well.... working sometimes too.... so im so so stress and recently i dunno wat the hell happen to me, keep thinking im bz but end up i sit in front my pc.... dunno wat should i do and where should i start! the feeling is like..... wanna slap my self... gosh.. hate tht!!!!!


this is i i felt now..... really.... i think im going crazy real soon!!!!!!!

i need a break right after my coll.... im graduating this Jun, after tht i wanna fly out from Msia... wanna go holiday. cant wait!!! Melb im coming to visit u and my gang of frens... miss u guys! Finally i can go where i wan to go after so long........after so many barrier stopping me going ...! but yet i dunno i got the time to go or not as moving into new house really making me crazy!!! alot things i got to settle all by myself, sister working parents nt around KL so the only 1 who can handle all this is ME!!!!!

-c a r t-