Wednesday, March 03, 2010

2010 Chinese New Year Part 1

2010 Chinese New Year its so bored and no life...... alot drama, alot politics alot fake ppl.. hahha but i don bother as i just do my part than nth gonna disturb me!

But i do enjoy every single moment with my frens and family in hometown..... Yam char, travelling around, gathering...... and much more!

The first day during CNY 12.00 am sharp... is 0000 SHARP ok..... half of Taiping area no electric... that's so pathetic ok.... plan to go out pray but end up half out to temple got to U turn and back home SIT... but luckily sis with me and both of us just play with fireworks and see neighbour play fireworks too... haha kind da fun........ after tht my kakak Irene came to my house and " crazy" with us.... wat a " nice" CNY.........! 1.30 am only the electric resume back normal! TNB ar.. wat the hell u doin la...........
Family portrait Cousin _sister_ cart

Dinner in PG with all my Pg frens......

cacat picture again , hate my pc la.. sigh... anyway lazy to edit so just leave it here.....

Dinner in PG ( 4th day of CNY)

The view from Northam hotel Pg level 24

View from Northam Hotel Pg



High school frens gathering........


My best fren Cj and my cousin's best fren........( forget her name ad)

this is all the kaki that i always hang out when back hometown...

High school gathering .....


Day 2 of CNY, we ate salted crab........

Before that, we need to make the salt hot, it's very very hot not only hot...




this things is actually belongs to my grandpa and i dunno about it... let my sis scold that im Doink... hahahah

place that bought the Crab from....... so nice view....

on the way back to grandma's house on the second day of CNY...

Hot hot weather.......


my sis bullying my cousin's daughter where we all not suppose to Touch her at all.... but who cares the more u ask me not to touch the more i wan to bully her.. wkakakkaka ( she actually start telling us " No Touching No Touching" when we touch her, her mom teach her this... pathetic)


See how bored is this.. oh my god... my cousin went back to grandma house to watch NBA instate of CNY program... every year also like tht..... no brain

first day of CNY without electric... and Irene playing tht BLACK CAT's fireworks... hahaha


Spot for Irene!!

now my dad's turn with tht Black cat fireworks....

Cute fish cake.....
- c a r t-