Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Chinese New Year Part II

ok this is part II........ lazy to do all in once.. coz need alot time... ! again... nth much about CNY just a simple and short words will do la.. lazy here!!!


Introducing my sis's stupid dog... Miko!!! and the Extra behind which is Me...... haha
try to act funky but then... it's so tired ... hahaha






Pg Kek Lok SI temple, giving out the coins and make 108 wishes.....


108 wishes that " Kuan Yin Jie Jie" give... hahahha

Dillon_ cart with the big huge Guan Yin......


My sis and cousin...





beloved mummy.................








my aunty uncle and cousin plus my mom and dill...


Silly cousin, super hyper active and good in eating.... awesome!


Bro and Sis...










just to bully her but she kiss my lips... yucks..



u can see how Lan SI she is in this picture.... hate her...!


[ Spore post will be update real soon.. im kind da lazy.. sorry ar... keep track ok]
-c a r t-