Sunday, March 07, 2010

Spore Trip



Last 2 weekend.... went to Spore to kill my time.... and decided to drive down... and it is my first time drive down to Spore with my Blacky car... and really... TIRED... we start journey around 9.30 pm and reach there around 12 plus..... and all of us actually very tired but once reach SPore.. everyone felt so fresh and get ready to go makan and some even said st8 away go club... ahhahaha as my fren blasting all the club songs in my car...!!!! haha wat a wonderful trip with all of them! thanks to Roy, XIao Fang, Gillian and her bf Tank! yet Kean as well...!!! thanks alot! Anyway im going so spore again on Jun or July... to feel the crazy shopping sales in SPore... hahah but of coz i also wan to shop la.. hhahah!!!!Kean's house which is my hospitality for the trip..... thanks to kean for everything!


Seriously, this is my first time taking bus to town and grab few drinks... hahaha and need to walk like 10 min only reach the pub... awesome... hahahah!!!!!!


I'm not sure about this but for me this is cute !!!! hahaha

New York New York free candy ..........

Having my Double shot espresso to wake me up.... hahaha so tired yet i still wan to shop and walk..!!!!

im trying to cover up the I..... hahahah so it will become CARTER but nt CARTIER



i love this picture.... hahaha! Thanks to Ivan Seng for helping us to take this pic... such a small world can meet Ivan, Joanna, Nickson.... in spore... hahah!

No Smoking in SPore?? but why so many cigarette butt??? so which means spore ppl also smoke alot huh!
MRT heading to..... forget where im heading i just folo... hahaha and i din know no DRINKS in MRT.. yet me and fang fang happily having out Starbucks...... hahaha luckily nth happen!!


MRT is better than LRT Msia... it's so stable and so fast.... awesome man.!!!!!!

ViVO City........ i duno why i like this mall........ nice to shop......
second day wake up get ready to go out shop till drop.......!!!!
Waiting for no. 10 or 13 bus....


Once reach Spore.. this is the first meal i had.... TIM SUM......thanks for the treat from Kean... ahhah!

-c a r t-