Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yong Chean's Wedding
















March 14, where my high school fren Yong Chean who always crazy with me in the class....and kind da miss all the moment in high school..
Cant remember when, and during morning... early in the morning where im still rolling on my bed... suddenly a phone call from Yong Chean and invited me to his wedding dinner in Taiping...

So happy to heard about him getting married... hahaa as he with his wife together for sometimes ad.... finally............
On tht nite it self....... alot of my high school mates turn up... and it's was really a good nite, even my high sch's teacher also there... haha get to catch up with them.... felt so happy to see them again....
But tht nite... im really suffer... drink and drink than drunk........... i never drunk in hometown before and tht nite... really suffer....... luckily im not driving... and i ask parents to pick me up.... hahaa mom felt kinda weird why i act abnormal.. and back home i walk to kitchen and i bang the chair and my mom i guess she start laughing at me...... and now my leg..... blueblack...!

around 1130pm i ad back to my room shower and sleep.... and surprisingly i still can walk to bathroom and shower.... ahahha.. but with suffering condition... coz i wan to slep... end up i sleep untill 1.30am.. and i cant get back to my dream ad... so watch TV untill 4am still im awake... listen to mp3 untill 5 than only slowly i get back to my dream! next morning.. headache untill wan to burst! so fucking pain.. and my dad make me some kind da drinks for me to chill me down.. Thanks daddy!

But to me.. it's a good night to spend with all my high school mates.. but some turn into fucking LAN SI .... and some become pretty and sexy.. hahaha!!!!
-c a r t-