Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ice Cream Night!


Yesterday, after dinner suddenly craving for ice cream, so stop by Center Point and grab myself a Baskin Robin caramel Choc ice cream..........

Dunno why tht place so warm and is like no aircond and some of the ice cream cake ad melt ..... kind da waste lo... let me eat ma.. wkakakak!!!!

I paid and than happily eating and looking around the poster, and suddenly make up my mind to get into the car and send my fren back home......din expect that, i walk to my car where i park in front of Banana leafs and full with ppls there and i took out my car key and my wallet..... suddenly my ice cream drop and i try to my best to catch it end up it's on the floor and my wallet cover with the ice cream....... so so so so geram.. Ish.. not even 5 mins im happily enjoying and within 3 sec my ice cream is on the floor and alot ppl there watching... OMG! i quickly took my ice cream up and throw away! and my wallet..... sigh...... sticky man.... had become " Burberry wallet with new smell on it" ( Caramel smell) and even my hand.. so sticky... my finger and stick together man and tissues also the same...hahahahha

i though this thing only can happen on kids, but din know im ad adult still........DROP MY ICE CREAM....... i don care tonite i wan another round of ice cream... wkakak!!!! hope this time i won drop la.....
Piak~!!!!!
-c a r t-