Monday, February 08, 2010

Happy 2010 Chinese New Year


Happy Chinese New Year to my family, friends, buddies, lovers, darlings, dears, doggies, kittys piggys.......... ( i dunno wat else i can type ad.. haha) basically i'm here to wish everyone have a great blast Chinese New Year, " Gong Hei Fatt Choi"

This year is Tiger year which is my year and is not a good year for tiger! so better prevent prevent ar all the tiger!!!!

This year CNY i really hope that will be a good one! as everything had changed for me! And for PG frens out there.. im going to PG to have dinner with my close frens so feel free to call me up for a drink! hope to catch up with u guys!

Attn: to my buddies, i just talked to Eunice on the phone , i've plan to have a CNY dinner after i back from hometown, but i not sure about Cheryl's schedule when she is flying again, we shall come out and " Lou Sang" haha!!! will update u guys real soon!!! have fun ya!

-c a r t-