Friday, May 01, 2009

A Girl and A Guy

The girl met with a guy.
He said: Nice to meet you.
She said: Nice to meet you too.

She told him: I'm not feeling well, sore throat.
He said: I buy medicine for you after my work later.
She ask: Why you bought me flower?
He said: Just to make u feel happy and wish you can recover soon.

She told him: I'm sick.
He said: I bring you go look for doctor later.
She said: But it's mid night and CNY now, where got doctor wo?
He said: Don't worry, sure got wan,i bring you go hospital if don't have ok. Take a rest
1st, i'll wake you up once i found a clinic.
He said: Doctor said you'r food poisoning. So now you have to take some food 1st before to
take your medicine. What you wanna eat??
She said: I want eat congee.
He said: How to find you congee at this time wo?? I cook for you ok, it's my 1st time wo.

She said: Why you treat me so good??
He said: Cos i like you.
She told him: Don't fool me.
He said: I'm not fooling you.
She told him: Don't treat me good unless you know to treasure me.
He said: You'r a good girl who deserve people to treasure you. I wish I can be the one.
She told him: My heart already broke into pieces, can't afford being hurt again.
He said: I won't hurt you and i'll make your heart complete again.
She told him: I'm a serious person.
He said: I'm a serious person also.

She tot she was so lucky, but everything has come to an end.
She ask him: I think we need a talk.
He said: We already an adult, you should understand the rules of the game.
She: ......

Conclusion: The girl being hurt again and again. She's exhausted. She told herself, don't never
ever trust any guy anymore. No one knows that there's already a cut in the deepest
of her heart which will never recover anymore.

-eunice-