Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An unsatisfied day....

Wednesday 29 April. Today my class end at 1230pm. kind da early so plan to go for hair cut in Ikano and after tht go see houses and Condo.

After class i st8 away Fly my car to frens house pick him up since he wanna go with me. than st8 away to Ikano. Reached there ad since it's still early my fren decided wanna eat lunch, so i teman him and eat after tht go cut hair. Suddenly heavy rain, kind da cooling... hahhaa

After hair cut i thouhg got time for me to go see houses since few agents called me up ad. so plan to see Damansara area, dint expect my fren meet up his client untill 5pm. so everything changed, my plan changed, agent been calling me to go but i last min reject them.... felt kind da bad lo..... sure the agent piss at me.. haha. end up i go myself without the agent, wat i can see is only outside but not inside the condo... sigh... wish to see how does it look like so i can tell my dad when im going back. TOO BAD.................. but i guess Condo in Tropicana still ok la........
Im still considering should i go check out KEN III? alot feedback from my frens said tht KEN III is not worth to buy and tht place is kind da Dark and not safe.... i don really know much about ss2 area.. wat i know about ss2 is FOOD......... wakkakaka!!!!

Oasis in Ara Damansara??? got no idea about it.........Beverly Resident is wat i wan.. but it's Fuc*ing expansive..... don think i got the chance to stay there... hahaha....can see canot stay.... sigh...!!!!

Where else got average Condo for me to buy??/ not too low cost yet not too High end...... i'm poor cant afford high end condo.........

-c a r t-