Wednesday, April 22, 2009

stress, depress, pressure...

It's been month i'm stressed, depressed, and pressured. I really dunno wat m i suppose to do, what m i suppose to think and act. wat i can do is everyday gym, make myself busy, read books and blast songs to relax.!!!!!!!

By looking at my outlook u might think im ok and happy but actually inside my heart... tht's alot problem i need to solve, or mayb i think too much or smth! i need to sort it out ASAP. else i will turn into a mad person. i've consult a herbalist, he told me to relax myself act and do wat i wan don bother about others. but how can i do this? i cant do this at all, he said if i still stress myself sooner later i will collapse. but how m i not stress??? not pressure?? Family? frens? now PLUS my STUPID NEW HOUSE MATE, i really going to explore... im really looking forward for a long holiday a free and super free holiday.without any stress or interruption. no fear. but this will never happened on me as Financial problem are hunting me down now.!

i wan a own house where everytime back from coll or working, i got my own private place to relax and chill but now wat i had is after class or work just stay in the room. tht's it. nth i can do. online, watch series, doing nth in the room tht's all.! i dowan this kind da life......

Recently im finding my way to relax myself but it seems like nth can work. haha!!!!! guess im very hard to LAYAN... hahah!

Understand that every1 do face problem but i really dunno how to handle my problems.....the problem im facing is worse than handling a LOVE problem... haha!
Pray hard that everything will be alright soon. and i really wanna move out from here!!!! Pray hard!!!!!

-c a r t-