Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i just don understand!!!!

i've been staying in this house for 1 yr plus, everything goes fine and nothing happen untill my car stole by my housemate who study in The One Academy. After that everything goes wrong.

i Guess this house really " DIRTY ", especially the Master bedroom. Every1 who moved in also acting weird. i really duno what happen to tht room!

Now this new house mate, he really weird to us, really very very weird. don understand wat im trying to tell him, and he even wan to fight with me. ask him don wear shoes in the house he insist wan to wear it. ask him don block my parking he insist wan to do it?
Guys i need ur opinion, do u think this feller same gang with tht Idiot who stole my car? today he just peep me from his window when out and back from dinner. i really afraid that same thing happen again!!!!! i realy wanna move out from here... any1 pls help me to find houses in PJ area pls pls pls..... i dowan to stay in such a pressure house and stress house also. i will go crazy if continue like this.

HOW COME IN THIS WORLD GOT SUCH PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE A BULL DON LISTEN TO PPL??? AND HOW COME IN THIS WORLD GOT SUCH " MONEY FACE" LANDLADY???

She told my housemate that this new boy very good boy and listen to his mom 1. FUCK La i tell u tht guy who stole my car is much more INNOCENT than this guy, end up how??? drive my car like no body business!

Haih, why such LOW CLASS people will appear in my life and disturb my life?? haih

-c a r t-