Monday, April 20, 2009

Services tht provided in Msia!

wake up as usually to go coll... when my fren pick me up from my house and about to reach coll.. suddenly some1 called on the phone, who is the TMnet ppl .

My connection recently down and not stable, though is the port problem, so end up i've been calling Tm Net service center for few days. and i been waiting for so so so long on the phone i really dunno know how much i spend on waiting the call..... sigh!!!! Telekom Malaysia still dare to claim themselves as " M'sia leading Communities service" PUKE, no such thing at all.......

Today i waited on the phone and talked to them on the phone for 1 hour and 15 mins...... my phone bill are really CHUN..... my dad so gonna sound me . Plus i just get a new modem since TM ppl said my modem rosak!!! haih... no $ lo this month... JOBLESS, and JOBLESS!!!!!!!!!

and now finally i can online.... i asked the customers service ppl izzit really tht busy untill no ppl can answer the call or they just wan to make more $ from keeping me waiting on the line..?????


plus the voice in the Customers service are so so so LOW QUALITY, gosh.. sometime loud sometimes soft........ totally no quality control!!! plus tht girl talk like wanna sleep or wanna die like tht...... gosh.. make me so sleepy while waiting for my turn! !!! sorry Tm Net or Telekom Msia.... u SUCKS!!!!


-c a r t-