Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a bad and dull life day.....frustrated as well

Dunno what happen today my luck damn bad... sigh i think someone curse me mayb.. hahahah


Early in the morning my stupid Housemate wake me up with her SUPERB alaram tones, the alarm rang for 30 min but she couldn't wake up, end up im the 1 who wake up. it's only 7.30am and i need to wake up. FINE my class start at 930am so is ok with me to wake up early to get ready.


Second thing happen in coll where i did my assign. last nite before i went to bed. so i can sure i SAVED it before i shut off my laptop. So this morning when having my Breakfast in WHITE i on my laptop and check my assign. end up all the works that i did yesterday nite GONE, i really shock and turn my mood down. So i think of try to use SYSTEM RECOVERY to help out. Luckily it's helps and my assign is back to my laptop. gosh... scary.......


Third thing which is the most HEARTACHE . I LOST MY DOPOD BLUETOOTH EARPHONE where i got it from Spore.... haih... cant found it in Msia. so sad....haih.. i check the price for the Bluetooth, and it cost me Rm600 plus... my heart are really really ache now... and my wallet also PECAH now... need to get a new Earphone ASAP. I drop it in the gym locker and after tht i din notice i just go off, haih.... so stupid la me... what m i thinking tht time... can some1 pls slap me when u see me(JOKING ok)next time... haahaha . i totally got no mood to workout today, i told my sis that i dowan to workout today so both of us only go gym for 30 min than shower and go check out all the Bluetooth earphone.. haih.... sad sad sad...... it's been so many years with me now suddenly without HIM..... so sad! i ad very broke, now even more BROKE....

Lastly, which is my Stupid New House mate..... he's the coolest among all coz he got no brain, i dunno what the hell he is doing and i dunno what he is la... 1 word to describe him.... "WEIRD"
Every morning he will boiled water. let me tell u guys how he BOILED... we are staying in an advance country, there is a thing call Elec. Boiler, but he use gas to boiled it and the he just leave it there and went up to do his things.

Is not the first time i help him to off the gas coz got once happened that the whole house SMOKED and very HOT, so i went to the kitchen and check out, is him tht IDIOT who din turn off the GAS and just don give a shit on it. so i told my other housemate about this incident, my other housemate told me that she also off the gas for him for sometimes ad... i really dunno he got brain or not i dowan to DIE in his HAND ..... wat if TOUCH WOOD la, house on fire so who gonna bear all the responsible? who gonna pay me back all my losses? and FUCK the LADY OWNER, u wan money?? i BURN U MONEY. she don even bother to clean and look after this house. FINE , HERE IM TELLING U c*B**I OWNER, im so not gonna help u to look after this house and i'll just leave it and let u see how GOOD u are and do u really respect us? She is so money face, every month will sms me to ask me bank in for her, as if i will RUN away with the Small amount of money.!!! gosh so frustrated when received her msg.!

BAD luck ar... pls go away.... i really wan to have a good day le.... no more ASSIGN dateline pls, no more SMALL TEST... so fucking stress..s.s..s.s.s.... and i really need to breathe, pls give me some space to breathe to live....

P/s: give me money as well.. wakkakakak!!!!

i guess i wrote too much... mayb i just finished writing 1 full report, so alot things to crap... anyway nite nite la.......

-c a r t-