Monday, May 25, 2009

so random .... Memories...

Suddenly i'm cleaning my Hard Disk.... so randomly saw few pictures that really make me think of the past where every1 are so enjoy... hahaha

Cart and Sis during sis' bday dinner in the Curve...! love ya sis! muacks

Another shot.. haha too free ad
Cart_ sis

Shopping day in Mid Valley with Gary, Ian and others...... i remember this moment where i after class st8 away go Mid Valley shop untill nite... i guess this won happen anymore as econ downturn!
My sis's car baby! haha took during my Bday dinner last 2 yrs.......
my Cute beloved baby chester, during CNY!

Who is this Poser??? hahahha

Looks like ang pow?? haha it's Starbucks Xmas free gifts ! Ian and My sis is in the pic during my 21 Bday... hahah

Wish that every1 here do have the happy moment.... i know some how ppl do face problem but tell ya self u can make it.. u can over come all the shits! don give up we are still young!
Of coz i wish that every1 will be happy everyday nothing to be worried but i guess won happen.. hahah!
Appreciate wat u have and let go all the past where it's not worth......

-c a r t-