Sunday, May 17, 2009

my Weekend!

Friday, where my MOB assign due... felt slightly relax so i pamper myself by enjoying the rest of the time...... went back home clean my house and toilet.... than sleep till nite! after tht wait for sis to come back, dint know she work over time. so i wait her at home... but too bad i am hungry so fren pick me up to Kim Gary for dinner. after Kim gary went to Murni for yam char, after Murni when to Subang McD supper...... oh my god so full ... and over my budget for 1 day.... sigh.. FAT ad...

Saturday, Parents came down coz mom wanna go consult doc in Klang. parents meet me up at 130pm, than went Puchong find sis since he work OT again, than lunch around there...... than appointment with agent to see Condo. and there is my Saturday.! hahaha. with parents.. so nice.. love it!

Sunday, lunch with sis than my fren pick me up to go Pavilion lepak.... haha, reach there i EAT again. after lunch walk around with frens. than Dinner time again, went to SS2 for dinner, and eat again........ i alone eat 2 person things... really over budget this week. need to save. else not enough for the following weeks!


Following weeks is my most suffer week. 3 assign due in same week. after assign due here come my Exam........pray for me pls.... i need tht.. wkakaka jkjk!

-c a r t-