Saturday, May 30, 2009

Malaysia Poor M.Dog Fund!

I really have to blog this out be4 i sleep. What happen to the RULES in M'sia? What happen to the right of speech in M'sia? Guess no 1 bother about tht. There is 1 incident i would like to share with u guys.

I just out from club, on my way back to PJ, i saw few of dogs around the road, without any mistake i did, 2 BLACK, Fat DOG come and chase me from behind. I really got no idea why the dog wanna " bite" me. so i stop down and ask what happen, eventually the dog bark bark bark, " wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf ( i see the way u "walk" also not balance, turn to other lane without giving signal). WTF i drive so many years i never kena any LAME reason before as NEVER GIVE SIGNAL mistake. Ok stop with all the animal story i really cant stand them, tht idiot car eventually came out from a lorong without give out signal also but claim tht i din give signal and stop me, after tht said i take drugs and not in perfect situation, and insist want me to follow them back to the DOG HOUSE. WTF use ur brain and think la if i take drugs do u think i can talk to u so nicely, i st8 away FUCK u off lo.

I really canot stand the way the DOG talked to me, he really never respect our Malaysian Citizen. tough u are DOG can simply use ur right to talk to me with tht kind da TONE? pls think where is ur PAY come from? think and see where is the car tht u are driving come from?

Eventually, he wan me to back to the DOG HOUSE to do urine test. sorry to said tht i stand and PEE 1 not like them have to take up one of their leg and PEE. and so i don like to go there as there got really serious DOG SMELL. u know la they only eat, shit chat and do nth, very lazy to shower 1. sure smelly. so i pay them RM 200 to go buy shampoo or food or send their own self for grooming. PITY them la.... Rm200 also don have. have to ASK from me. so u can know how POOR are them! worse than a bagger, at least bagger wil said thanks to u but this 1 remain silent and just drove off.! cheap lo. din know Malaysia M.Dog are so poor. sigh where is all the income tax $$ go??? to their " Owner's" pocket? humph?? wondering............

Plus, the dog wanna drive my car and ask me to follow them back, pls ok, my car only human can drive no animal allow to touch my car.

ANd by the way, wanna ask u guys... is WRIGLEY's company produce DRUGS? how come the dog said i got drugs on my pocket, IT ask me to take out and said got MINT. wondering Wrigley's Extra White Sugarfree Gum is a Drugs, coz got MINT words there. wow..... which school are they from ar?? so "SMART" huh. i need to ask my fren who work in Wrigley's why they produce DRUGS and sell.... !!!

Seriously, after tht incident where i lost my car, i Fuc*ing hate DOGs, they really not helpful at all, they only know how to ask FOOD from Human. sigh...... no wonder all the DOGS are so fat and with big tummy. ASk them to catch thieves they will come after 30 mins . and ask Is the thieves run ad??? WHAT KIND DA QUESTION they asking? " pencuri sudah lari tak?" Hello use ur brain and think la 30 mins after report still ask tht question? tak kan thieves sit there and let u BITE ar? tak ada otak!

Since im doing Charity, wonder can i Claim Income tax? hahaha! ok la i need to sleep la........ nite!

-c a r t-