Tuesday, December 08, 2009

two head snake!

The title for this post is called " Two Head Snake" if u don get wat i mean u can IM me in MSN.

I've notice this person since long ago, and he's getter more and more ridicules and over step the boundaries. He started to become two head snake, he join me to get some info and blast to me some ppl's bad things and gossips, but in the other gang he gossips about me and collect infor as well.... with the fake mask that he is wearing he can act like nth happen and as if wat he did is nt wrong...gosh wat a perfect human.. no wonder can mix with the "Best Award" gang.!

I know he is tht kind da person since long ago but i told myself is better to have frens than enemy, so i just take it as how he is... but human do have limitation, he's getting more and more over.... insult ppls, make joke with ppl's body, critic people. and always apply the Ethnocentric theory at himself think that everything that he's using is the best everything beside him is the best... well to be truth everything beside u is FAKE....... and all also wearing mask to stay this frenship. does it sound fun to wear a fake mask to be frens with u? humph? i don feel comfortable with it, but he can just act nth and continue with it.. he never use his brain to think when he talk. he just think that he is the best and he is right all the time.

Being a Two Head Snake is not a easy task... he can tell me that Mr. A is so bad and this and tht, but when he meet up Mr.A he can tell Mr. A how bad is Mr.B, and when he meet Mr. B he can tell how bad is ME and Mr.A.... such a wonderful linking..... amazing.! not SAN FU meh? humph.....

Any how, i will not expose who is tis person as i still respect him and take him as my fren, as i said is better to make a fren than having an enemy. just wait and see one day my limitation will explore like 2012 or not la.! but of coz pray hard don happen la... else will be very ugly u know!

-c a r t-