Saturday, December 19, 2009

a " FUN" night!


19-12-09 i guess should be 20-12-09. after party with frens as usual will went to Mamak in Jln Imbi. again as usual double park but this time is 9 cars park in the same roll.

After mamak , i cant really drive as im still sober so i ask my fren to drive my car and tht time i din realize my wheels are flat out, the air leak out by purpose so i called up my frens for help but........ they all also got the same case... gosh.. tht time i ad know who did that.... such a cheap Malay guy around there who wan to earns $$$ to toll our car... cheap la... get a life pls.. other than leak ppl's car wheels what else u guys know how to do? They are officially graduated from UOSM ( University of Sampah Masyarakat ). hopeless!

3 out of 9 cars' wheels been leak by purpose and my car kena front and back on the passenger side and the worse is i change my rims so the nut all diff from the original parts... holy shit... i cant replace my wheels, so end up call for help from frens again.... yet im still sober.... half way waiting half way vomit... yucks!

suddenly 6 cars come and save me... LOL but still... helpless coz of tht fucking nut.. im so gonna change it later..... wat i can do is call toll car lo.. every1 busy calling their insurance company to check, and i cal Toyota toll free also... so end up Toyota said they will send me some1 to help and it's so late around 415 am ad... so keep waiting and waiting until my fren's brother came to rescue.. he had a machine to pump my wheels and im so gonna get tht machine to stand by! and yet the toll man is there at the same time. so i gave $$$ for them to drink coffee la so paiseh! Yet one of my fren's car also kena but he din realize until he come and help me to change hahah.....

Again.... i wan to thanks all my gang members who stay up so late to help me out and accompany me under the misty weather, i'm so so so sorry to make u guys wait....... u guys are BOOMZ....... and the student of UOSM really SHINGZZZ.... give u 1 more words from Riz Low " KNNCCB"

This is the lesson that we learn:
1) never double park in the place where u cant see ur car.
2) Don simply change ur rims.
3) Don turn off ya car engine when using Double Signal light...( coz my car on for 1 hour and canot start)


P/S: this is really a good Unforgettable Bday Party for me and Gillian.. hahah a gift from the UOSM student.!

-c a r t-