Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New year to everyone

I'm here to wish all my family members, frens, buddies, drinking kaki.......... ( basically is everyone la) Happy New yEar..... got a brand new 2010m all the bad things just fuck them off... hahha

But of coz i do have my own wish for 2010:
1) Stay away from the " advertiser" enough of " Advertising".
2) Fuck the the ppl who act like a BITCH.
3) Tis is the most important, get a healthy lifestyle and stay more healthy.
4) wish my parents and everyone healthy and tell them " I LOVE YOU"
5) I WAN TO EARN MORE MONEY.........
too many ad... lazy to list out........ else dunno how many pages.. hahahhaa

anyway enjoy ya NYE ya, this year i dunno where to spend my NYE... mayb just stay at home !

2010 is gonna be a special year and a new change of myself.... hahaa something good is coming and i can smell it........ but just need $ to complete! wish me luck to earn more~!!!!!

-c a r t-