Monday, December 14, 2009

Month of DEC

Dec suppose to be a playful, fun, party month for me but too bad im sick since early of the month until today....... last month also like tht this month still the same.... WTH happen to me???? i wan to know also? lack of sleep? lack of vitamin? or lack of???? i dunno...

Today morning wake up suppose to go class end up go clinic to consult doc again......... i ad injected the H1N1 vaccine but still the same.. FLU........ but don worry im not having H1N1. i'm just normal flu no fever..... but body is hot.. dunno why also.... sigh!!!!!!

My bday is jst few more days and im sick.... Xmas is 1 more week, party all are waiting for me.. pls i wan to recover asap...................... i haven't buy Xmas present i really need to go out and check out present as im invited to attend Xmas party in frens house...... can some 1 tell me wat to buy?? i have no idea!

-c a r t-