Saturday, December 05, 2009

Merry Christmas!

My Baby Stitch here to wish u guys... MErry Xmas!1



Merry Christmas to my buddies here and all my frens beside me..... Xmas is around the corner and im really looking forward for this day!!! i love Christmas ( I just dunno why) , and i wish i can go somewhere other than Msia to celebrate with my love 1... but.... sigh... don mention about this!!! Every Christmas i do appreciate every single moment i spend with my frens and my sis..... as my parents all not around here with us! last few years me and my sis will back to hometown and went to sister Irene house for dinner.... tht's the most warm Xmas i still remember...and i do really enjoy.. but now guess every1 busy with their love 1 with their family and work... so cant really gather together. Yet this year i wish i can really have a great Xmas. I've been checking out all the shopping mall deco.. and i really love all the deco... it makes me feel that Xmas is so so fun.... ahah! guess im being childish.

Anyway... im here to wish all my frens , buddies and family Merry Christmas to u guys.... love ya! the song below is special to u guys...!