Thursday, November 13, 2008

a very sad incident...

i Love u so so so much.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Date:13 Nov. 2008
I was in coll at 12.Nov 2008 untill 13Nov2008 to do my SITO revision with my frens, whole day im in coll untill mid nite 1230 only i back home. reached home around 1.am

i park my car in my usual place where i alwasy park..which is infront my house gate......

early in the morning around 720 i'm rushing to coll to meet up my frens to do last revision,


when i opened my door i saw my car gone missing my BlacKY Vios is MISSING, that time i'm telling myself lie to my self mayb i park other places, so i walk my whole lorong to check where is my car... and tht time tears drop non stop...... panic.....


i called parents, they chill me down ask me to go exam and don think about my car first..... how m i suppose not to think about it where i love my car so much........


End up i drive sis's BLUE HIPPO to coll for my exam...... in the hall i totally no mood to do the paper.... my tears again drop when i think of my car .......... half way do exam half way wipe my tears..


My lecturer come and ask me " is this paper too hard for you?" and i replied her" pls don bother about me" sorry Ms. i really not in the mood..... pls4give me


My car had been followin me in and out up and down everywhere.......... it's only 3 yrs with me... and din even say bye bye to me now he's gone! i waste so much affort in this car and now................................


second things i'm sad about is......... my BABY TAZ in my car............ i canot found it in Msia anymore.......... if any1 saw baby Taz pls pls help me to get i really miss my baby taz and also Stich tht inside my car..... sad:(


Third, My Ferrari shoes................................................ i not even dare to wear it coz it's too red and i still love it.......................sad sad sad


last, im trying to focus in my exam where i canot make it.... but i forcing myself to..... i'm a boy i need to face this fact...........

now i need to pen off and go EXAM...................................................wish me luck pls i need it badly




-[c a r t]-