Friday, November 28, 2008

busy busy...

it's a busy week for me .... back hometown also canot relax coz need to rush up and down KL to settle my car......
finally my car is back 24 Nov and back to hometown on tht day also...... TIRED
everyday woke up then go workshop woke up then workshop......... untill evening.. so tired

and sunday going back Sunway...... coz going to work......... i need $$$ alot alot of $$ and the economy now seriously in deep shit.......... recession, inflation, .......... everything now also $$$$$$ no $ really can die....

i had 4 mths holiday... but it's like nth special to me... coz it's so busy and tired this few weeks and i need to work on Dec........ i wanted to go holiday badly but just $ don let me to do it..... so wat i can do is just stay home or WORK...................

Result coming out on 1st dec.... my mood again down coz of tht....... i really need a relax and mind free holiday... any1 can help out with this?????/
hahaha


-[c a r t]-