Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back hometown......

back hometown for 1 week plus... really a BUSY week for me.... rushing and busying with my car, repair, and sis car also.. wow.. so so so s tired... but of coz alot good food to eat la... hahaa


Introducing my mom's Tong Sui.... haha.. super nice.. i love it....

Can U guys see wat is this?? hahaha It's my BOY BOY Chester... ahhaha



ANd here are some of my beloved Dog pic with me.........

I'm trying to take pic with him but... he's so so notti keep on licking my face...








haha... I kissed a dog and i like it.........(Katy Perry but now is Carty Ferry) LOL




Again Introducing my sis's stupid dog.... Lansi Dog.



i asked her to look at my camera she also dowan... see la so lan si..i don like her

BUT.... she is very nice to bully... see wat i did to her... hahah HotDog Sandwich...

-[c a r t]-