Tuesday, April 08, 2008

some bustard trying to ruin my image!

first of all..... this C*b*i feller which i not really know him not close with him AT ALL, trying to ruin my image. i duno wat it's him trying to do, and wat he wants from me??? i got no idea.

Now back to the point.! this idiot fat ass! which is NOT HANDSOME AT ALL, Act he's FUCKING rich, Act he's high end ppl, Pretend he's very frenly and socialble, but in the other way round, he's just a fat OILY ass where fat and short, RICH but drive LOCAL OLD car, wear average brand ( if u are rich why not get some LV, Versace, AX or smht els), totally look like AH PEK and like to become GOLDEN FINGER infornt other ppl.

He's tht kind of person where act nice in fornt of u but when comes to other ppl he will just talk bad behind u.....now i dint really know him, but he just go and tell other ppl tht im a slut, ( HEY I TELL YOU LA U KNOW CARTER 1 AR?? HE'S A SLUT LA HE ALWAYS SLEEPS AROUND WITH PPL BEWARE OF HIM U KNOW) first of all im slut or not it's NON OF UR BUSINESS OK, u jealous i can slut and u cant coz u look ugly and fat is it. second things is i never sleeps around, but if u think im u should think of ur self why no girls wanna sleep with u.... think about it. dont just talk bad about ppl where u din think of ur self.....

NOt only tht, this feller super wired. i think it's a jokes for u guys who view my blog.! can said this is grandfather story la... but still wanan share with u guys.
got 1 time i went Clubbing with him and his fren.... coincedent tht nite got raid and all of us are underage, so we cant manage to run away... so have to stay back and wait..... i dunno what is him trying to do ... he run to me and said CARTER DONT WORRY MY LAWYER IS COMING NOW, HE WILL SAVE US, and i was like wat the hell raid and lawyer is not LINK ok... we dont need lawyer when we get raid..... oh my god the reaction tht i gave him is like..... " wat the hell" u are so kids la.... dont try to act lan si infornt of me..... i kena raid when im 17 i also not scare at all.... why do we need lawyer when there is a raid.... if u take drugs la.... tht nite he was like so panic and scare cant even sit down... walk here and there try to borrow IC from frens who older then him..... so LAME la....make me laught at u are SO HAI

I felt wired tht, this afternoon i went pyramid lunch with frens and my fren suddenly told me tht , Cart why u become so slut and naughty ad.... dont sleeps around la and dont play with ppl's feeling. tht time i was like... HUH???? why u said so???
And i found out it's HIM who told my fren about this.... i not really close with this fren and he also tell me the same things which im a PLAYER......well are u jealous of me??? if u are just tell me ok.... I wonder how many of his fren he wanna tell... or i just give him My Fm, Astro, CNN, 8TV, or some Papparazi phone number to write about me.. more easy, whole world will know...!!!nonit 1 by 1 so san fu!

Anyway im here to thanks MR.A helps me to promote Carter in the public which make me more famous and well known by ppl... thanks alot... i nonit spen money also can get free promoting.... oh btw....wanna share another funny things which came out from ths idiot bastard mouth: " hey.. im not fat la... im FIT.... i LAST TIME went gym 1 ok.." ( dear frens out there im so pathatic tht he said this out..... he's actually FAT AND OILY) but i stil think he's FIT coz he likes to wear body shirt..........(VOMIT)

p/s: oh stop saying im LAN SI ok... i only LAN SI to u... and give u hell look coz u are some1 "SPECIAL" to me.! coz u are so "CUTE"

-[c a r t]-