Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lunch @ Ting Tai Fung

It's been a very long time since I last blog here. It's obvious there's not much happenings around me compare to Carter. That day Lucy told me that Topshop are having member's sales at Mid Valley today so we plan to go for a walk. When the clock strikes 9.02 am our handphone ring and it pulls us out of our dreamland. It's our Mr Ng asking for breakfast or lunch. So I told him that we are planning to go Mid Valley and ask him to join us at noon. Inside Topshop, Lucy & I is finding some cloths to buy, we find and find, at last only I found 1, but look around other ladies, they're all holding at least 5 cloths on their hand. Both of us wonder, how can they get to choose so many? The queue to fitting room is killing me, waited very long but luckily it's worth it because at last I bought that cloth. Lucy bought 1 too but at Dorothy Perkins.

After shopping we went to Ting Tai Fung Restaurant at The Gardens. We ordered 2 different kind of siu long pau, pork chop fried rice and chicken chop lamen. The siu long pau here is very mini and the taste not bad also, the price is slightly cheaper than dragon-i and at the same time the taste is also slightly weaker than dragon-i.


The lighting here is very nice and their interior looks like Japanese Restaurant.
After lunch Lucy & I plan to walk around and Carter need to rush back Sunway to rescue Ian.
~3v3~