Saturday, April 12, 2008

Are u Guys sure???

Been 1 mth plus... frens beside me all keep on telling me.... " carter u are veru skinny ad... pls eat more" !!!!!!

A very big question in my mind!!!! " I SLIM DOWN?" are u guys sure ????? last few weeks saw Cher Hou ( my very best fren during primary sch) in the club, he come and scold me said tht i very very skinny and not good looking ad.... ask me to eat more....

My Buddies ( the bitch Metro Gruop) keep on asking me to eat, but i tell them me and Kelvin having Slim down Competition.... wakakkaka! or so called KEEP FIT plan! LOL

but to be honest to ur all..... my tummy it's so big ......... i wanan burn my tummy so i dint eat alot and Extra workout in the gym.............

but some of my Ipoh frens said i look good with this kind of look...
wkakakaka


-[c a r t]-