Saturday, April 12, 2008

SaturDAY!

Sleep at 5 oclock in the morning, due to every1 drunk during club last nite....... but im not.... coz not in the mood to drink........

wake up at 10.00am coz wanna go repair my car, becoz my frens drunk and accidently bang my car..my bumper and skerting drop off.... oh my god!!! but i can manage to fix it back,but too bad the colour drop off and part of it crack ad... so sad...!!!!!

the next morning my fren call me up and said she will pay for the accident... so today i date her to go repair......

early in the morning went to cheras... greee.....jam jam jam!!! killing me.! and then after " check in" my car to the work shop she drop me in Pavilion alone... oh my god.... so sad.. and lonely. make me think of smth..... ish ish...!!!!!!!!!!!

but then 2 hours later..... frens come and join me coz i ask them to.... thanks to them.......

long time never sit in Starbucks and hang out with all my frens ad.... it's feel like im back to last time....... everyday Starbusk yam char, Shopping every weekend....... but too bad sister not free to crazy with me ad since she working.! MISS tht moment sis..!!!!!!


-[c a r t]-