Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks to my family



Thank you sis , and my parents for the Early Bday Gift. I've received my first Bday gift from my family members and it is the present that i wanted for so long.. ha ha ha.......

Lately been telling my sis i wan to get a BB but she keep rejecting me from buying BB as she said not suit me and not good...... mayb she is used to Iphone so she don allow me to buy... but last few weeks suddenly she told me tht she is using BB now.... and i was like WTH kind da mood, and excited to borrow and play with it... who knows she came back with a full set of BB and tell me is my Bday gift from them ( parents and sis). i'm so excited tht time plus happy but just kind da lost using BB coz not use to it yet.

Anyhow, my first Bday gift in 2010 is from my family and is really useful for me.. haha!!!

Again thanks to my mom and dad and my sis.... love u guys.....

-c a r t-