Monday, November 29, 2010

Month of Xmas n Bday






It's the month of Xmas and my Bday..... and is Dec where ppls are looking forward for this mth as it is the holiday month....... every year of this month i will be super high and excited.. but this year..............it totally the different... i wonder why also...

i got no mood to celebrate my Bday and feel like running away from my Bday and also Xmas. To me now, Bday is just another normal day and Xmas also is just a day where all the family and frens gather...... This year im going to celebrate my Bday in Spore with my gang of frens... but before going ad spoiled my mood and making me to have tht kind da feeling to pull off and just stay in Msia....

Xmas is just ..... grh.....just dunno wat i wan for Xmas......mayb this year is just not my year la... according to the fortune teller.... and feng sui master......

-c a r t-