Friday, November 05, 2010

Mood status: D O W N

First week of NOV ended.. and i've waited something important that could change my entire life... but today is friday.. which means end of the week ad... got no calls from them got no news as well.. sigh.... how??? really in deep down sad mood.... guesss i just need to stick back to my old life.... no changes no challenges................

How do u feel when u need tht things so badly but end up which is not belong to u?? welll i think most of the ppl also had tht feeling before, so do i....

I really need to work harder to achieve wat i expect now.... pray hard as well......hope next month would be a better month for me or next year mayb??? Been kind da emo lately.... dunno wat the hell im doing and so fucking blur........ dreaming while driving, cant concentrate during work and also gym......... so BLUR....... and my desktop in my room finally " break up with me" after 11 yrs beside me......so i've been checking out Phones and Desktop lately.... but guess PC is more important compare to phones.... ha ha

-c a r t -