Monday, January 18, 2010

the Recent ME...

First word is.. SIGH..... recently things doesn't so smooth, and Evelyn told me that 2010 is not a good year for all of us....... is better not to trust 100% but just a guide line for me la..... i do trust this but sometimes over trust is not a good thing.....
`
Recently keep thinking back all the past things which make me felt, " Why such things can happened on me" and i don like it.....and i wish that i can turn back time and start all over again.!!! Just now suddenly miss my parents so just called them up randomly and talk to them....mom told me that my cousin's relative just pass away and she is only 40 ++, and mom said 人生无常 so appreciated our life and so i think that it's better to do what u feel like doing... just folo ur heart... do wat i wan! don bother anymore!!!! i hope that all the past that happened can just like wat TVB drama always said.... just wipe away.......but is hard i admit! 我要从生做人!!!! 唔烂叼搞你!!!!wow... so hard to type this... ahha!!!

`

CNY just around the corner, and this year i felt sorry to my parents as i canot go back hometown to help them up and i canot earn extra $ for my own compare to last year.. but this year my job income is very low... unitll i cant even buy CNY shoes that i want! unlike last year.. just buy wat i wan...... but surprisingly i got no mood to shop at all this year... why ??? what the hell happen to CARTER? shopping wei....... but guess when really near to CNY only i will start shopping...
`
I sometimes felt tht CNY is just a stupid festival that everyone gather and show off wat u've been doing this year.. especially my auntie uncle... boring........................ and sometimes frens too.... out gathering must show off wat they have what they are driving.... some are worse... show off LOVER... Sick of it! save it pls.!!!!!!
`
This year CNY is smth new for me and my sis.... hahaa won mention wat is tht as no ppl interested to know also..! at first plan to go Thailand on the third day of CNY but end up only me and my sis who interested to go.. others ..... silent!!! On or not ON also i have no idea.!
CNY falls on Valentine days...... i don really wish this day to come as is a Nite mare for me.... guess i better stop hating this and tht else i'll become 牛精荣 hahaha!!!! anyway im going to celebrate with my family members... first time wei........ let's drink till i satisfied.. unlimited alcohol...................hope my God father will bring some nice White wine from the hotel.... too bad im drinking with all the OLD ones... and no songs provided...!
`
better off to bed la... tomorrow having presentation and im still blogging at this time....... my life got this 2010 early mth is study work study work....!!!!! no FUN entertainment!!!!!!
-c a r t-