Saturday, January 23, 2010

first thing that i achieve in 2010!







Jan 23, finally the things that i wan to do past few years and now finally i made it... haha sister ask me not scare? and to be honest... i go until tht place only i start to feel scare.! but when doing it... really... OMG... hahaha hand and leg sweating.....but after a while im alright with the pain coz... dunno why.. just felt nth ad canot feel my leg.. wakkaka

My mom just get blah blah blah from my grandma coz of this...... coz my mom let me do but my dad totally anti me doing but is ok since ad done.. hahha than just now grandma still blah blah blah on the phone when i talk to my mom ... shit man back hometown sure kena again!!

anyway im happy with this coz this is wat i wan for so long and now finally i got it! too bad my sis not with me when im doing it, cant share the moment with her.... !

wish i know how to take care la. alot things need to take care!!!! but food i don bother la as i don take seafood!

-c a r t-