Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is the Anniversary........

Happy Anniversary to myself..... LOL...
Ok wat kind da anniversary is tht? just click the link above u will know.!
-
it's officially 1 yr, my housemate Mr. Kelvin Soo who is The One Student in Sunway staying in PJS9 Still..... and from K. K! who stole my car on the 13 of Nov..... where tht time is my first paper in Sunway coll... and my sis in HK tht time.... im all alone in KL.... and this stupid idiot KelVin Soo...... stole my car and act like nth happen......... yet now i still saw him in Pyramid and sunway walk around... kind da pist when i saw him feel like wanna wheck him but he's trying to avoide me as well.......his GF is so fucking bitch, give me tht fucking bitch look when pass by me........
-
HELLO GIRL.. UR BF STOLE MY CAR AND PICK U GOT SHOPPING AND SEND U EVERYWHERE... u still give me the fucking bitch look??? ur pussy itchy izzit?? ask kelvin to settle for u la.....!!!! im here to tell u u are NOT PRETTY AND CUTE at all ok... pls don think u are pretty... YUCKS 1 word for u!!!
-
FYI: his gf is actually from Indonesia... and trying to ask she is Local and give me all the fucking bitch look and act innocent when she know tht Kelvin actually stole my car to pick her...!
Coincident, i met her in Pyramid last 2 days, she is with her frens and she bump to me and again.. HELL LOOK..............!!!!
-
Why do ppl actually did smth wrong but they jst dowan to admit and dowan to change??? rather than just keep it and take it as a strength? weird....... this is a weakness my girl and Kelvin... if im cruel enough u Kelvin ad in Jail.. u know JAIL...... for 7 yrs!!!!!! and now u give me hell look as if im the 1 who did smth wrong!!!!!! BITCH
-
I get back my car after 10 days, when he eventually park my car outside neighbour's house...... stupid ppl !! no brain.......... but go that i get back my car..............
-
Times fly so fast...... ad 1 yr!!!! this is a very unforgettable day for me... alot things happen this day.!!!! exam, lost my car.... can know who is ur real frens when im facing prob... who come out and give me a hand...... i remember all this!!!!
-c a r t-