Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yummy!!!

Hungry????? Tempting??? ok i tell u wat.... when im having fever for 2 weeks during my Final Exam... this is wat i get from ppl around me........ let me tell u:

The Shin Chan Choc Star cookies is actually from my dear Hiroko in Hong Kong and she ask her mom to bring back to me... so touch.... Thanks dear... muacks...!! waiting for u to come back!

ChipsMore bar choc: is my mom who bought it for me and she ask me to makan if hungry..... and im having fever... but yet i tak boleh tahan... i still ate 1 bar... end up next day fever increase!

Hello Panda : is my favorite cookies, i love tis cookies alot... and is from some one... also.. hahahha thanks anyway!

Pringles: this is worse.... from my SISTER... she suddenly came into my room... and said " Nah this is for u when ur mouth itchy and wan smth to bite......" tht time i was like... gosh... im fever wei... how to eat...... anyway... wanna thanks her also for taking care on me when im having exam !

-c a r t-