Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Warm & Touching Day

Life is like a mystery.
You never know who is your true friend until one day storm & heavy rain comes to you.
I've been quite upset on what had happen to me for the past few weeks.
Tears shed for feeling helpless & always struggle in a hard time.
But at the same time I see things that I might missed this scene if things doesn't goes wrong.
Wednesday is always a long day for me, I have a 3 hours break then followed by a 3 hours lecture till 5pm.
I used to go home for my 3 hours break but due to some incident I can't go home during this break for today.
I waited the 3 hours to pass and I went for my lecture.
My buddies breaktime is just during my lecture time.
So they all went for lunch happily after class.
Knowing that my lecture end at some late time of the day, never expecting them to wait for me. Just when my class end, Kel message me telling me they are on the way to send me home.
Felt so touched and warmth at that moment.
Purposely waited me 3 hours to send me home.
I'm like a lost girl crying in the rain met the angel of mercy.
Bringing me the light to show me the way.
For that moment, I'll never forget, and will appreciate it.

I now announce you all semua up 1 level.
=)


Sorry...
For all the troubles I brought to you all
For helping out


But...
For all your kindered spirit
For all the time spent
For always taking care
For not abandoning me
For taking turns to pick me up
For all your help
From the bottom of my heart
~3v3~