Thursday, October 18, 2007

mY raYA holiday!

Raya Holiday.... went back hometown on friday nite...... kind da jam... raining.... around 8 smth start, reach hometown at 1030.... super hungry..... but house got nth to eat coz i ask mom not to wait for us for dinner... so i went out with my X classmate for supper...... dint notice tht.. hometoww changge alot.... alot KIDS come out yam char ad.. wow.... not bad ar, not like last time my year tht time after class tuition after tuition back home sleep or homework time....

now come to the next morning... sleep untill 1230.. get scold by mom coz sleep late wake up late... as usual la...after lunch nth to do..... lying on the sofa watching astro where all the channel changed.... so pist with the number.....
after tht went back grandma house for dinnner since every 1 back to taiping......... and i cook dessert for my relatives.... hahah a peach with XO and DOM.... not bad ar.. used my grandpa dunno how many years XO which cost 1k..... hahaha

after dinner....... yam char time..... meet up my fren where they come from KL..... BEnny, Adrian and Eu wye, hhaa.....


===============================================================
sUnday morning..... went butterworth for TIM SAM........... gosh so early need to wake up..... reach there around 10.00 am...... full of ppl, at first i though wat high class places but end up just a normal rest. but full of people....... the food extreamly nice... cheap and nice......... eat till i wan to vomit, and i skip my lunch and high tea.... can see how full i am.....

This is the food tht i order.... still got more but then my cam canot fit in... haha~!! u know how much is it????? i tell u wat.. it's only RM 39......... super cheap la...... weill go there more often...

after Tim sum... it's me and my sis favorite time..... SHOPPING.... haha.... went QUeens Bay with paretns..... around 1 pm....... not much ppl yet.... but good tht i can shop....

went to Padini concept shops... got sales lo.... up to 70%... wonder why KL dont have 70 %...... me and my sis both grab alot and went into the fitting room... haha... end up only im the 1 who get wat i wan.....
this is the shirt tht i bought..........

hahah after tht...... went to alot shops to buy sister's dress .......... all the queensBay shoes shops are ATTACK by my mom and sis.... both of them crazy with shoes...... my hand carry all their shoes.... gosh,..~!

we walked from 1 pm to 5.30 only felt hungry.... so mom said wanna go Dragon-I eat so end up we need to line up and wait for our seat... but kind da wired tht it's only take 5 mins to wait... not bad ar...~!!!!
In Dragon-I.... haha
SistAr and CArt3r....
Mummy and Jie Jie....~!! hahaha....

and so coincident tht, i can see dad's car from here... hahaha~!!!! wat a nice view.... but u can see how pack is the car park.~!

haha..~!! wat a nice Sunday... so relax and enjoy.......


wish i can have more holiday and spend more time with my family..~!!!! miss tht moment...~!
-[c a r t]-